Skip to content
BACK to TOP
- These terms
- What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you through our website, www.ronnycolbie.com (our site).
- Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem, and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
- Information about us and how to contact us
Who we are. We are Ronny Colbie Limited (we or us), a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 10155020 and our registered office is at Kenton House, Oxford Street, Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire, GL56 0LA. Our VAT number is GB 251056632.
Our Trading Address is;
Ronny Colbie Ltd
271 Cavendish Road
- How to contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at +44 (0) 208 675 8231 or by writing to us at email@example.com.
- How we may contact you. If we have to contact you, we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- “Writing” includes emails. When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.
- Our contract with you
- How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product on our site, or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
- Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- Our products
- Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
- Product packaging may vary. The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our site.
Your rights to make changes
- If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered, please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible, we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply, or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change, and we will ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract (please see clause 8 – Your rights to end the contract).
- Our rights to make changes
- Minor changes to the products. We may change the product:
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements (for example health and safety requirements); and
- to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements. These changes will not affect your use of the product.
- Providing the products
- Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our site.
- When we will provide the product. During the order process we will let you know when we will provide the product to you.We will deliver the product to you as soon as reasonably possible and in any event within 30 days after the day on which we accept your order OR we will contact you with an [estimated] delivery date OR to agree a delivery date, which will be within 48 hours days after the day on which we accept your order.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the product is delayed by an event outside our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this, we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
- If you are not at home when the product is delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the product cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the product from a local depot.
- If you do not re-arrange delivery. If you do not collect the products from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot, we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract. If we do this, we will refund any money you have paid in advance for any products we have not provided, but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
- When you become responsible for the product. The product will be your responsibility from the time we deliver it to the address you gave us [or you or a carrier organised by you collect it from us].
- When you own the product. You own the product once we have received payment in full.
- What will happen if you do not give required information to us. We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the product to you, for example, [Correct Mailing Address, Recipients Address if different, Payment Details, Contact Numbers, Special Delivery Instructions, Proof of Identity]. If so, this will have been stated in the description of the product on our site. If you do not give us this information when you place your order or within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for supplying the products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
- Reasons we may suspend the supply of products to you. We may have to suspend the supply of a product to:
- deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- make changes to the product as requested by you or notified by us to you (see clause 6).
- Your rights if we suspend the supply of products. We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the product, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. You may contact us to end the contract for a product if we suspend it, or tell you we are going to suspend it, in each case for a period of more than 24 hours, and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the product in respect of the period after you end the contract.
- Your rights to end the contract
- You can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, and when you decide to end the contract:
- If what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product replaced or to get some or all of your money back), see clause 10;
- If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, see clause 8.2;
- If you have just changed your mind about the product, see clause 8.3. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions [and you will have to pay the costs of return of any goods];
- In all other cases (if we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind), see clause 8.7.
- Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do. If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at (a) to (e) below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- we have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these terms which you do not agree to (see clause 6.2);
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- we have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 14 days; or
- you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
- Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these terms.
- Our goodwill guarantee. Please note, these terms reflect the goodwill guarantee offered by Ronny Colbie Limited of Kenton House, Oxford Street, Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire, GL56 0LA to its UK customers, which is more generous than your legal rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations in the ways set out below. This goodwill guarantee does not affect your legal rights in relation to faulty or misdescribed products (see clause 10.2):
- 14 day period to change your mind.
- We pay the costs of return.
- When you don’t have the right to change your mind. You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
- flowers; and
- products such as fragrances, which are sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them.
- How long do I have to change my mind? You have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the products.
- Ending the contract where we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind. Even if we are not at fault and you do not have a right to change your mind (see clause 8.1), you can still end the contract before it is completed, but you may have to pay us compensation. The contract is completed when the product is delivered and paid for. If you want to end a contract before it is completed where we are not at fault and you have not changed your mind, just contact us to let us know. The contract will end immediately and we will refund any sums paid by you for products not provided but we may deduct from that refund (or, if you have not made an advance payment, charge you) reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your ending the contract.
- How to end the contract with us (including if you have changed your mind)
- Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- Phone or email. Call customer services on +44 (0) 208 675 8231 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order, and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- Returning products after ending the contract. . If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us unless the products are damaged, in which case please take a photograph of the damaged products and email it to us at email@example.com. If the products are not damaged, you must return them to us, either by posting them back to us at Flight Logistics Group Ltd – 7-8 Wokingham Commercial Centre – Molly Millars, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG41 2RF.
- When we will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return:
- if the products are faulty or misdescribed (although please note that we prefer you to photograph the products rather than send them back to us in the situation: please see clause 9.2 for details);
- if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong; or
- [if you are exercising your right to change your mind].
In all other circumstances [(including where you are exercising your right to change your mind)] you must pay the costs of return.
- What we charge for collection. If you are responsible for the costs of return and we are collecting the product from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection. The costs of collection will be the same as our charges for next day delivery.
- How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
- Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind. If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the products, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. [See our Returns page for information about what handling is acceptable and examples]. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the products and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
- When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then:
- If we have not offered to collect the products, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us. For information about how to return a product to us, see clause 9.2.
- In all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind.
- If there is a problem with the product
- How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can telephone our customer service team at +44 (0) 208 675 8231, or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Summary of your legal rights. We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. See the points below for a summary of your key legal rights in relation to the product. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights
- This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.citizensadvice.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:· up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, then you can get an immediate refund.· up to six months: if your goods can’t be repaired or replaced, then you’re entitled to a full refund, in most cases.· up to six years: if your goods do not last a reasonable length of time you may be entitled to some money back.See also clause 8.3.
- Your obligation to return rejected products. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must either return them in person to where you bought them, post them back to us or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. We will pay the costs of postage or collection. Please call customer services on +44 (0) 208 675 8231, or write to us at email@example.com for a return label or to arrange collection.
- Price and payment
- Where to find the price for the product. The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you on our site is correct. However please see clause 11.2 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order.
- What happens if we got the price wrong. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product’s correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product’s correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any products provided to you.
- When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept payment with all major debit and credit cards from customers in every country in 100+ currencies through our third party payment services provider, Stripe. You must pay for the products before we dispatch them. We will not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch the products to you.
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products, including the right to receive products which are: as described and match information we provided to you and any sample or model seen or examined by you; of satisfactory quality; fit for any particular purpose made known to us; supplied with reasonable skill and care; and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- How we may use your personal information
- How we will use your personal information. We will use the personal information you provide to us:
- to supply the products to you;
- to process your payment for the products; and
- if you agreed to this during the order process, to give you information about similar products that we provide, but you may stop receiving this at any time by contacting us.
- Other important terms
- We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will contact you to let you know if we plan to do this. If you are unhappy with the transfer you may contact us to end the contract within 24 hours of us telling you about it and we will refund you any payments you have made in advance for products not provided.
- You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else [(except that you can always transfer our guarantee)]. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing. [However, you may transfer our guarantee at clause 8.4 to a person who has acquired the product. We may require the person to whom the guarantee is transferred to provide reasonable evidence that they are now the owner of the relevant item].
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract [(except someone you pass your guarantee on to)]. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms[, except as explained in clause 14.2 in respect of our guarantee. Neither of us will need to get the agreement of any other person in order to end the contract or make any changes to these terms].
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things, and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
- Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.